Basic Transport Safety Policy
As our first mission is to ensure the safety of transportation, each and every one of us is aware of our responsibilities and roles, and we will fulfill our social responsibilities in response to the trust of our customers.
“Movement to Eliminate Unauthorized Modified Vehicles” Hands-on Period: June 1 to June 30
- Let’s zero personal accidents and in-car accidents.
- We will never drink and drive and exceed speed.
- All employees should have a gold license.
- Let’s thoroughly check safety (seat confirmation, door opening and closing).
Accident occurrence situation stipulated in Article 2 of the Car Accident Reporting Regulations
Number of car accident reports submitted 0
Safety Education Plan and Budget
(Based on the annual guidance and education plan for drivers)
- Request for seminars to external organizations (police stations, fire stations, etc.)
- Training for understanding the structural characteristics of vehicles
- Examination of driving aptitude diagnosis
- General training for operation managers
- Introduction of traffic safety equipment
- Other requirements
Initiatives related to safety transportation management
We will keep in mind that “the highest priority is the safety of our customers”, and all executives and employees will work together to ensure the safety of transportation.
(Basic Policy on Transportation Safety)
*Our first mission is to ensure the safety of transportation, and each and every one of us will be aware of our responsibilities and roles, respond to the trust of our customers, and fulfill our social responsibilities.
- Building an organization and culture that puts safety first and for all
- Establishment and continuous improvement of safety management system
- Improving employees’ ability to support safety and ensuring their health
- Promotion of products and services that place customer safety first
- Promote safety communication with customers
- Ensuring the implementation of measures based on the basic policy and compliance with laws and regulations
Based on the above policy, we will make unerring efforts to ensure safety.
Status of safety education and training
(About education and guidance to drivers)
- Accident-causers provide educational guidance based on the results of aptitude diagnosis.
- The first driver provides education and guidance based on the results of the aptitude diagnosis.
- Elderly drivers provide educational guidance based on the results of aptitude diagnosis.
- Frequent complaints are interviewed and provided educational guidance.
- Use the operation record meter to check the operation status and provide education and guidance.
(About education guidance to crew members)
With regard to the education and guidance of crew members, in addition to the matters stipulated in Article 38 of the Transportation Regulations (Supervision of Crew Members), the main focus is on the acquisition of knowledge skills necessary for the performance of responsibilities and duties as drivers engaged in the duties of public transportation based on the crew guidelines stipulated separately, and the operation managers and auxiliary persons cooperate to ensure operation, improve customer service attitudes and labor morale, improve operational efficiency, etc.; Education and guidance on the following matters necessary for the proper execution of business and examination of aptitude diagnosis shall be carried out.
- Create an annual education plan
- Daily education
- Education to be carried out every time necessary
- Education using operation record meters
- Attitude when driving a bus
- Thorough driving manners based on the Road Transport Act
- Understand the structural characteristics of a business vehicle
- Ensuring the safety of passengers on board
- Ensuring safety when passengers get on and off
- Grasp road conditions, learn dangerous areas, and strive for mutual education among drivers
- Driving to predict and avoid hazards
- Safe driving according to the driver’s driving aptitude
- Measures against physiological and psychological factors that are prone to traffic accidents
- Make people aware of the importance of health care
- What to do in extreme weather
- How to properly handle emergency signal equipment, emergency exits, and fire extinguishers
- Special educational guidance and aptitude diagnosis
- To have them receive educational guidance and aptitude diagnosis for accident-causing persons.
- To receive education guidance and aptitude diagnosis for newly recruited drivers.
- To receive educational guidance and aptitude diagnosis for elderly drivers.
- Provide advice to drivers based on the results of aptitude diagnosis.
- The results should be recorded and stored in the crew register.
Safety Management Regulations
Shuji Hashiguchi, Representative Director
Results of internal audits on transportation safety and details of measures taken
Conducting internal audits
- Conducted internal audits of all sales offices by safety management managers and general operation managers
- Conducted internal audits of the Operations Department by the Safety Supervisor
- External audits to safety supervisors
Details of measures taken based on the results of the audit
We disclosed the results of the audit at the Safety Meeting, which brings together top management and other managers from each department, and formulated specific targets for the next fiscal year.